Industry 4.0 - the Fourth Industrial Revolution
The Industry 4.0 is driven by innovative technologies that have profound effects on both production systems and business models.
This is the moment we find ourselves right now, in the golden era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Watching lower costs, on the one hand, and the increased capacity of technologies such as smartphones, tablets and laptops, on the other, makes a very wide range of the population live online. The Internet is part of everyday life in people's lives, being the preferred communication channel and the destination of all these and other technologies where it is concluded that everything and everyone is interconnected.
But what is industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 adds disruptive technologies and methods as described below:
- Big Data - Today's computer systems, high-capacity computers, low-cost systems and comprehensive communication networks make it possible to quickly store a large amount of information, which after being handled and analyzed in real time will make it easier to make decisions based on this valuable information more accurately and reliably.
- Advanced Analytics - This is a set of advanced methods and techniques to help you make Big Data forecasts and perform scenario simulations and analysis that enable you to anticipate risks, make decisions, and optimize processes. While traditional models are based on historical information analysis, Advanced Analytics tools focus on predicting future events and behaviors.
- Cloud Computing - is a computer system in which data is stored on specialized servers and whose access to information, services and programs is remotely via the internet. A computer will in the future be nothing more than a chip with an internet connection.
- Internet of Things (IoT) - is a concept that means connecting everyday gadgets, machines, transport equipment, appliances, and even small everyday objects to the Internet, interacting with each other and “reading ”The environment around them through sensors (temperature, humidity, presence, etc.), transforming static objects into dynamic elements of an integrated network, whose centrals will use this information intelligently. This form of digital connection is expected to stimulate the emergence of new differentiated products and services.
The basic foundation of Industry 4.0 argues that by interconnecting machines, production systems and equipment, they will give companies the ability to create smart grids throughout the value chain, thereby controlling and leading the processes of production independently.
Our company invested early in these concepts and as a result we developed the Software: Factory Management - Industrial Management Software, in partnership with LanIntelFactory and Indulogica.
What is the transformation of industry 4.0?
Industry 4.0 seeks the methodological and technological transformation of the production model. As with any transformation process, it is necessary to analyze the starting point, to decide the horizon to be reached, and to define how to make efforts to build the path.
The next step in digitizing the economy will allow for more efficient processes, reduction in energy consumption, minimization of waste, with highly customized products adapted to the customer. The factories will be increasingly automated, with systems linked together.
Industry 4.0 is here and it is up to companies to analyze changes in the markets and adapt their strategies in order to take advantage of new opportunities. Today's managers must start preparing their companies for this digital transformation, with the best resources and the appropriate structure, in order to respond to the challenges ahead.
Factory Management - Industrial Management Software
- Management, Monitoring and Automatic Registration of the process of Industrial Production in real time. - Management, Prediction, Control and Automatic Registration of Stocks. - A.I. Estimated Client Consumption and Prediction of Orders. - Production Scheduling through Client Orders. - Management, Control, Tracking and Registration of Product entries and exists from the Factory. - Statistical Reports and Predictions of Raw Materials consumption and Finished Product production. - Integrated with other Softwares, from the Formulation and Invoicing to ERP's like SAP. - Integrated directly with industrial automation systems. - Integrated directly with industrial weighting systems. *Product comercialized by LanIntelFactory